Most organizations have systems and processes that could be better.
Are your existing processes creating waste for your customers and your employees? Do you need to create a new process to meet the changing expectations of your customers?
Are you implementing a new software tool?
Are you tired of the status quo in your organization?
Sparker Solutions facilitates improvement using Lean Principles and Customer Experience Management Methodology to help fix those processes saving you time and money while improving your employee and customer experience.
Organizations implement new software tools with substantial ROIs promised by the vendor. Most organizations, however, fall short of the promises. That is largely due to a lack of focus on process before the tool implementation. Susan specializes in using proven Lean Principles & Customer Experience Management Methodologies to help organizations develop their processes before implementing their tool.
We do this by
1. Mapping out the desired customer experience and internal process steps
2. Sharing the desired process with the software vendor and the organization's IT staff
3. Implementing the desired new process with the new tool
Taking the time to focus on process will ensure a successful tool implementation.
“We needed to implement a new contract software solution and I was feeling very overwhelmed. Susan facilitated our team in the creation of our new process and helped our team identify how the new tool could support the new process. Working with Susan has given us a clear path forward. Our hospital staff is even excited about contracts now!”
Nicole Pape, J.D., HCISPP
Information Security Compliance Officer and Contracts Counsel
Mary Greeley Medical Center
All organizations have processes that are not as efficient and effective as they could be. If you have one process that is causing pain for your customers and creating a lot of waste for your employees, Susan can work with you to
1. Understand the scope of the selected process
2. Select the correct improvement tool
3. Facilitate your organization through the improvement of the selected process and follow-up to ensure the desired outcomes were met.
Are you tired of the status quo and ready to create lasting change within your organization? By focusing on complete organizational change, you can equip your employees to methodically improve processes, eliminating waste and improving the employee and customer experience. Susan will work with your leadership team to implement the necessary leadership behaviors and train your employees to create a lasting cultural change.
We will transform your organization by
1. Assessing your current company culture and leadership style
2. Identifying your key value streams and opportunities for quick wins
3. Creating an action plan to implement lasting change